Tuesday 26 October 2010

Group Project


For our group project we got given a bed warmer from MoDiP. I think we had the best object. We took it down the accessorize route with dressing gowns and hot water bottles. I did a lot of research for the sketchbook and created some designs. I was pleased with the designs as I felt they could be marketed well. As a group we worked quite well together. There were some issues with everyone meeting up at the same time. This meant that although I had done work at the beginning I couldn't really do anymore until I had seen what everyone else had done to make sure we were still on the same page and I wasn't doing anything someone else had already done. It took ages for everyone to meet up and it meant the designs had to be done the night before so although they look good, I ran out of time to stick them down and position them properly. Which is a shame because I spent ages creating the designs and the presentation really let them down at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment