Friday 26 November 2010

Twitter



So today I joined Twitter, I read it is meant to be good for networking in the art world. The idea of Twitter is to tweet what are you doing at that moment in time. But my phone only cost me £5 and obviously doesn't have the internet. But it's a really good tool for keeping up to date with some fashion issues. It's not going to be like reading Drapers, but I have my homepage set to the Drapers website so every time I go on the internet I read through the headlines, anything I fancy reading more of I just google. Because you have to subscribe to be able to read the articles on Drapers.

Anyway, Twitter.. So I follow trendland, drapers and drapers jobs, Elle, stylespotter, Times Fashion etc. You get the jist, I also follow Jimmy Carr, far from fashion but he is funny.

My tweetless Twitter is GemmaDugan if you want to follow me. I'm going to use it to promote Ethereal Fashion, my fashion brand I created over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment