Saturday 26 February 2011

The Junction Boutique

So today I have been contacted by The Junction Boutique. They have seen my Ethereal Fashion page on facebook and asked if they can profile me on their website. They only have about 10 designers on there at the moment so it's all very exciting for me. Especially as I finish uni in a couple of months and after that plan on setting up my own studio and making things for the asos boutique and similar companies.

I started looking into Knock On The Door which is promoting ethical and sustainable fashion. So I will enquire there as well as I firmly believe that one day all clothing will be sustainable. Knock On The Door is linked with Fashion Capital who I worked for over the summer. Only thing is you don't need to make the garments which for me, is why I design clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment