Thursday 10 March 2011

Ethereal Fashion

I realised today that I haven't really included anything about my Ethereal Fashion mini business. Over the summer following my work placement I decided to start making and selling garments. I made a page on facebook and have 140 people who 'like' it. And even more people who view it on a regular basis. It's been on hold whilst I've been back at uni but it's almost time for me to start it up again which I'm really excited about. Before I just made really simple summer dresses. But this time round I'm going to take an American Apparel approach to it. Keep it simple, like hoodies and oversized t shirts but have everything in loads of colour options and do some real photo shoots for them. If you want to check it out it's Ethereal Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment