Friday 25 March 2011

Group Presentation

Today we were supposed to do our group presentation but it got cancelled. I was really looking forward to doing it although I am worried I've forgotten everything I am supposed to say because we went through it so long a go. It has been rearranged for Monday but someone said that we aren't going to be marked on it anymore. But my group did all of our work in a sketchbook and on boards. Of which I've already handed in so can't take any photos to put on here. I'm a bit worried about the marking of it but the teachers know what their doing so I guess it'll be fine. I'm probably just displacing my stress. I will put pics of my designs up though because my little creatures were so cute, and they had product information and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment