Monday 28 March 2011

Presentation is done!

Finally did our group presentations today. I really enjoyed doing mine. A couple of our team members didn't turn up but there was 3 of us. I was worried it was only going to be me for a bit. I think my part went well because I was genuinely enthusiastic about what I had designed, of which I will be putting pictures up of cute animals and their info. Also handed in PPRD, you would think it would be a relief but I really enjoyed writing some of the stuff for it. And it didn't get in the way of any of my other work so I think I'm going to miss it really. But I've still got my blog that I am going to continue with. Might set myself some random topics to write about like the future of british fashion and becoming a fashion pioneer.

No comments:

Post a Comment