Wednesday 8 December 2010

Drape Hand In

I was sort of ok with the hand in today. My time plan helped a lot but I when I did a test print the night before the page layouts were wrong. I worked really hard on my bibliography but haven't numbered the pictures I used, they are all referenced but it means you can't see which picture came from where. Apart from that, and not being able to print front and back, my book was exactly what I wanted it to be. I had a lot of pages, 60 was a bit excessive when 22 was the minimum. On retrospect I wish I took some of the Peclers pages out. But because of the angle I went down with my 'how to' book the things I have included are needed I think. and about 20 of those pages were a comprehensive of how to make my dress which I definitely needed. I liked the concept of my 'how to'. Apparently no one has ever done it like that before. And I tried to include things that other people wouldn't think of like the patterns fromMoDiP logo

So I've done things no one else has thought of, in a way no one has ever done it before. I think thats pretty much the definition of what we are trying to achieve on a fashion course.

This is a copy of my book. It's not the completely finished article but it's close enough to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment