Saturday 18 December 2010

A Learning Experience Gone Wrong

I did my photo shoot for my draping project and was supposed to go to the beach. As my dress has a natural look to it I wanted no shoes in an innate atmosphere. But unfortunately it was raining and the photographer couldn't risk getting his very expensive camera wet. So I had to think very quickly of a new place to do the shoot that was inside. I really needed to do it on that day as I had organised the photographer and model. So I after racking my brain and trying to search for somewhere I decided to do it in my conservatory. It had some mould on the walls and I pulled the carpet back to reveal a rustic, decomposed concrete floor. 


I liked the effect of my shoot in the end. So although it didn't go according to plan I think it still worked well.



No comments:

Post a Comment