Friday 24 December 2010

My plan on being successful..


According the the dictionary success is 'The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted.'

So to first become successful I need to figure out what I desire. What do I desire? I want the world to become environmentally friendly. For this I can do my part and promote for others to do theirs. Really what I desire is an ethical bridal shop.

So, to achieve my bridal shop I will definitely need motivation and drive. Something I like to think I have in abundance. I will also need commitment and determination. Of which I again have in abundance. So really what I need is the know how. Which I will gain by continuing to work hard and learn, including making mistakes, which I'm pretty good at.

So to conclude, to be successful, I need to continue to learn (I'm not young enough to know everything anymore), and keep my ambition, which teamed with the know how, my motivation, and hard work, will drive me to reach my desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment